1. Privacy at a glance
2. General information and mandatory information
· If you dispute the accuracy of your stored personal data, we need time, as a rule, to verify this. For the duration of the test you have to demand the limitation of the processing of personal data the right.
· When the processing of your personal data was done illegally / happening, you can request the limitation of data processing in place of the deletion.
· If we no longer need your personal information, but you need to exercise, defence or legal claims, you have to demand the limitation of the processing of your personal data instead of erasing the right.
· If you have inserted a contradiction to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO, a balance between your and our interests are carried out must. As long is not yet clear whose interests prevail, you have to demand the limitation of the processing of personal data the right.
If you have restricted the use of your personal data, they may – apart from their storage – only with your consent, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or to protect another person or entity’s rights or for reasons of substantial public interest the European Union or of a Member State are processed. Opposition to promotional e-mails The use of published under the imprint obligation for sending unsolicited advertisements and information materials is hereby rejected. The operators of the sites expressly legal steps in case of unsolicited promotional information, such as spam e-mails.
3. Data Protection Officer
Statutory Privacy Officer We have a data protection officer bestellt.Andre Bitting Airnergy AG Wehrstr for our company. 26 D-53773 Hennef Telephone: +49 (0) 22 42-93 30-653 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Data collection on our website
· Browser type and version
· Operating system
· Referrer URL
· Host name of accessing computer
· Time of server request
A combination of this data with other data sources is not vorgenommen.Die collection of this data is carried out on the basis of Art. 6, para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website owner has a legitimate interest in technically faultless display and optimize its website – refer to the server log files must be recorded. Contact Form If you send us via the contact form requests your information from the inquiry form including you specify where contact details are stored for processing the request and in the case of follow-up questions with us. This data will not be disclosed without your consent on. The processing of the data entered in the contact is thus solely based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 item a DSGVO). You can always revoke this consent. To an informal notification by e-mail reaches us. The legality of up to cancellation made data processing operations will be closed from revocation unberührt.Die you have entered in the contact data will remain with us until you ask us to delete, withdraw your consent to storage or the purpose for data storage is omitted (e.g. after completion of processing your request). Mandatory legal provisions – in particular retention periods – remain unaffected. Subscribe with Facebook Connect Instead of a direct registration on our website, you can register with Facebook Connect. Providers of this service is the Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Irland.Wenn you choose to register with Facebook Connect and the “Login with Facebook” – click / “Connect with Facebook” button, you will automatically be redirected to the platform of Facebook. There you can log in with your user data. This will make your Facebook profile with our website or our services is linked. Through this link, we get access to your deposited with Facebook data. These are mainly:
· Facebook profile and cover picture
· Facebook profile picture
· deposited with Facebook E-mail address
· Facebook friends lists
· Facebook Likes ( “like button” indications)
5. Social media
6. Analysis tools and advertising
Newsletter If you want to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we need your e-mail address and information that allow us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address and agree to receive the newsletter are , Further data are not collected or only on a voluntary basis. We use this information only to send the requested information and pass these on to third parties not on. The processing of the data entered in the newsletter registration form is exclusively based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 item a DSGVO). The consent to the storage of data, e-mail address and their use for sending the newsletter can be revoked at any time, such as on the “unsubscribe” link in the newsletter. The legality of the previously announced data processing operations will be closed from revocation unberührt.Die by you for the purpose of the newsletter cover with us stored data is stored by us up to your removal from the newsletter and deleted after the cancellation of the newsletter. This does not affect data that has been stored for other purposes with us hereof.
8. Plugins and Tools
9. Online marketing and affiliate programs